Topband: Conditions This Weekend

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Sun Dec 13 15:25:49 EST 2020

I know I have been promoting Wednesdays as a mid-week CW activity night (to
try and get everyone on the band at the same time) . . . but traditionally
Saturday night has always been the main time to work DX on Top Band.

Conditions have continued to be pretty good this weekend, but I popped on
160 a few times last night (between 0000Z and 0500Z) . . . but despite quite
a few EU stations calling CQ, (and strong RBN reports) there was very little
NA activity.

Personally I only worked about 8 stations.

Maybe there will be more on tonight?

73 Roger G3YRO