Topband: Not so boring report

uy0zg uy0zg at mksat.net
Sun Dec 20 06:20:00 EST 2020

Hi

Video from Taras UW5ZO.

18.12.2020 14:00utc N6TR/7 in Ukraine (uw5zo) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q59oDHrOwJU

18.12.2020 14:30 VE6WZ in Ukraine(uw5zo) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gymt7DgBiXU

"This morning - the band was in excellent shape from the Pacific
Northwest
to Europe.  I knew things were going to be good when the first signal I
heard on the band was from RC3FL and he was 579 at 1337 UTC (a little
over
two hours before my sunrise).  During the next two hours, I was able to
put
34 Europeans in my log - including many first time callsigns.

This is the best morning opening I have experienced this "cycle" of
sunspot
minimum.

Tree N6TR/7
Manning, OR "