Topband: A Night Before Christmas

Jim Borowski jim.gmforum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 07:24:37 EST 2020

Is a night before Chritsmas and all through the shackNot at RR was delivered not even a sackThe ladder line was hung up the tower with careIn Hope's that St Nick soon will be thereThe harmonics were all snuggled in bedWith visions of the new space Gardians dancing on their headsWith mamna with her smartphone and I with my headphones Settled our brains to relax and Chase down some DXWhen out on the lawn rose such a chatter I spring form my chair to see what was the matter Away to the door I flew to the towerTore open the tuner door instead of the otherThe moon light shined a beautiful glowShowed all the objects burning belowOff to the side with my waunders eyes should appear Were 8 tiny ducks pulling a Federation truckOld Man Shatner got out he was so lively and quick He was holding a package that was frozen for the sickAnother package was covered with ashes and soot it was the PXBRs, I hope are AfootMore rapid than the Enterprise the Fed truck cameCaptain J T Kirk yelped and explained No RR radios, No parts, No power to spare, more money to help the despair, to the top of the White House, down to the bottom of the pitNow run away, run away, run away guickJim K9TFSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device