Topband: This report generated on Sunday, 27-Dec-20 at 20:29.

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:00:14 EST 2020

Nick,

Thanks for the QSO in the Stew Perry Contest.  I am curious as to where you
see the result you are reporting.  I see that US1Q worked 10 QRP stations
and you worked 7 QRP stations.  I do not see any statistics as to where
they were located.  Where do you see that four of the ten QRP stations
worked were in the USA?

73...Stan, ZF9CW