Topband: Question about on ground radials field.

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Thu Dec 31 15:18:40 EST 2020

Not a simple , on size fits all answer

What happens depends on the frequency  you are talking about     ( I
assume 1.825 but if it is a multi band vertical ..then???) and how much
above the ground plane you are talking about

And the approximate foot print of your radial systems ( square lot
filled in with radials ?)

on 160M the raising of a few feet will likely have little affect if any
on the overall efficiency of the antenna if that was what you were hoping?

Dave
NR1DX

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com