Topband: TI9A

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 21:30:56 EST 2020

I'm hearing them very well at 1823.5, listening up.  The op signs his
call only every 15 minutes or so, and was working EU but switched to
working US around 9:00 EST. without announcement

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.