Topband: CQ WW 160 CW - SK..

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Feb 12 15:38:01 EST 2020

If UY0ZG believes several of his countrymates are cheating, then he should
seek assistance in gathering evidence and present it to the good folks at
CQ160 (ie: I believe it's currently Andy, N2NT & crew).

Repeatedly screaming "they're cheating! they're cheating" is less than
useful.  Nobody is listening anymore.

Prove it.  Or at least show concrete examples of why you believe they are
cheating and see if you can find any corroborating evidence.

Sorry-I'm not a lawyer, so probably haven't phrased that correctly ;-)

Mike VE9AA.."NB" (CW/SSB and <5% RTTY)...no FT(mumble) here ;-).

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB