Topband: CQ WW 160 CW - SK..

Steven Daniel nn4t at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 20:52:02 EST 2020

Isn’t it amazing that unless someone does it just as you did (old tech, no internet, output power limited by LORAN, etc.) that their achievement doesn’t quite make the grade? After all, nobody’s seen the trouble I’ve seen, right?
Spend a few quality moments reading On the Origin of Species. Then either get busy evolving or go extinct.
If the latter is your choice, please do it quietly. The rest of us are working new ones on Top Band on whatever mode they are available. And none of us wants to be distracted by your death-whine.
Steve, NN4T

Sent from my iPhone