Topband: Dacron & varmits

George Taft w8uvz at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 12:15:19 EST 2020

 Grant has the answer as far as we are concerned. The Dacron from Synthetic Textiles is good rope.

Been using it for mni years. Currently guying my 5 el 80 M array that has been up 25 years. Looks bit weathered but no failures.

Charlie, W0CD (SK) used the same rope and when we dismantled his low band array, the rope was still in FB shape. His antennas had been up over 25 years.

FWIW