Topband: Dacron & varmits

Bob Matthews kt3rr at verizon.net
Tue Feb 18 13:09:02 EST 2020

I was plagued by vermin as well as the elements. Living next to a state park has its problems. I was introduced to Mule Tape by a fellow PVRC member and am in the process of replacing all my ropes with Mule Tape. I ordered a 1000 ft spool of 3/4 inch with a load factor of 2500 lbs. this stuff is really tough. The vermin don’t mess with it.

 The only drawback is that it only came in white. I remedied this by hitting it with a light dusting of flat black spray paint before installing. This stops the look of toilet papered trees. I’d recommend Mule Tape as an install it and forget about it. Great stuff.

Bob KT3RR

Sent from my iPhone