Topband: New RFI Source

HP pfizenmayer at q.com
Thu Feb 20 21:55:04 EST 2020

Another drifting source that slowly drifts across 80 meters and repeats turns out to be a "Solar Boy"
one of the cheap garden ":Little Boy" with LED lights at night . For several days I thought it was my
active vertical amp oscillating -then went snooping with my Icom R10 rx and lo and behold it was
the "Solar Boy" sitting about 5 feet from my active vertical.

Hank K7HP