Topband: 160m activity and propagation

Roy Morgan k1lky68 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:05:17 EST 2020

Hello Frantisek and others,

I wonder how much the magnetic pole has shifted.

I have been reviewing the operation of the Brunton Pocket Transit here. It has an adjustment for declination - the angular difference between the magnetic North Pole and the true rotational axis North Pole.

Here in Western Massachusetts it has been about 15 degrees East for a very long time. I wonder if that is changing.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass