Topband: 160m VP8PJ

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Mon Feb 24 15:16:01 EST 2020

I listened at my sunset (and theirs) but heard nil even though Bob, W7RH, with
his big antenna had spotted them. I listened periodically over the next couple
of hours and finally decided it wasn't going to happen.  After a night of TV
watching I went to bed about 0600Z without bothering to listen again.  Imagine
my chagrin to see the spots from last night when I looked this morning.  I hope
they're on again tonight.  I'll be ready.

Wes  N7WS