Topband: T Top Verticals and yagis

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 29 14:58:28 EST 2020

No attack intended.  But his website is titled Folded Counter Poise.  And that compromise ground system has a lot to do with his data.  I don’t have a folded counterpoise under my 160M Ts.  ON4UN’s book is far more instructive generically about a T vs an inverted L under efficient ground systems.  You might look to read it.

73

Ed N1UR