Topband: ON4UN SK

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Sat Jan 4 05:04:15 EST 2020

Mark,

If what you say is true it is good news. I heard a WA3 ham telling someone else that John had passed away but no details. I could give the call but who knows where that would end up with the rumor mill. Anyway, I hope you are right. I've always been a fan of John's books as well as working him over the air. Not that I always understood everything but that's another story which we all probably have.
Terry
KI7M