Topband: FT-8 Contest would be great for Topband

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:04:31 EST 2020

I think the huge FT-8 community would come up with something quickly.  The
potential for a very popular contest is big.   Maybe a website would
eventually be established to aid in the process such as FT-8 160 meter
contesting replete with a checklist of possible preferences,

Let us just do it!

Herb, KV4FZ