Topband: New Modes, Systems, etc

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Jan 11 17:24:02 EST 2020

People have been cheating forever and it will never end.  Cheaters need
to be dealt with and ignored.  They cheat to get an award they have to
pay for.  Cracks me up.  They cheat to win a contest where the prize is
a 50 dollar plaque.  I don't compare what I do to others.  My DXCC is
mine alone.  What anyone else does with their awards is up to them.

I can't be too bothered by something I have zero control over.  I will
not let cheaters ruin my fun.

W0MU