Topband: Source for durable ladder line?

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:24:54 EST 2020

Probably the most durable two conductor is Military WD-1A telephone cable.
available on eBay for $50 for about a half-mile.  Special lower
impedance transformers are required to match the line's impedance.  It is
also a great source for very durable single wire Beverages with both ends
connected together.

Herb, KV4FZ