Topband: Musings on multiple 160m QSOs

W7RH midnight18 at cox.net
Sun Jan 12 18:42:56 EST 2020

Regarding multiple QSO's I too am guilty. I will say that the contacts
are short and have signal report. This is not to say I am not respectful
of the new guys trying to work a new one. Furthermore, I spot DX
frequently and post links to audio files collected on the reflector
because I can hear better than I get out.

I do not live under the auroral ring and working Europe, Africa and
Middle East happens but not all that often. Most of the time stations
are very weak. FYI a Middle East open will last only a few minutes on
the west coast.

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35os

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein