Topband: Topband resource

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jan 15 13:44:36 EST 2020

It's more than antennas. There's also propagation. You're 700 miles ESE
of me, which gives you a path to EU over less of the auroral zone.

AND there's noise, which has been increasing over time. My first years
in W6 were more productive for CW on Topband than now -- I have a dozen
or so countries in the log from the solar minimum of those earlier years.

73, Jim K9YC