Topband: FCP results

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Mon Jan 20 09:25:23 EST 2020

Richard

Glad to hear you are having good results with your FCP.

What is the basis for your estimate of a 4-6 db improvement? Which prior
antenna configuration was your improvement based on (or i.e. which was
the 2nd runner-up)

Dave

--
Dave