Topband: Nasty QRM From ??

GGLL guiye8 at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 13:14:27 EST 2020

	The fact that it is frequency stable, not drifty, rings me a bell.

SMPS noise is drifty.

Perhaps after shutting down the house-mains and with a portable receiver
with ferrite bar antenna (MW band tuned, so you can estimate where the
noise come from, although you'll get two directions), will help to track
the source.

Regards
Guillermo - LU5WE.

El 24/1/20 a las 12:40, August "Gus" Hansen escribi�: