Topband: Nasty QRM From ??

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jan 24 15:11:41 EST 2020

On 1/23/2020 10:59 PM, Dick Bingham wrote:
> Have any of you encountered similar ~98.xxxKHz spurious signals ?

NK7Z's website has waterfall and spectrum plots of a wide variety of
KNOWN noise sources. It would be a good starting point. His website and
mine both include lots of detailed advice on identifying the type of
source, and for chasing and killing it. On my website is a piece that
ran in two parts in NCJ several years ago, as well as slides for talks
that I've done at ham conventions and clubs. k9yc.com/publish.htm

73, Jim K9YC