Topband: 4SQ Arrays in proximity

Tree tree at kkn.net
Tue Jan 28 10:46:46 EST 2020

W7IV asks:

" --I am planning a 160m TX 4SQ and another for 80M.   Their centers are
going to be about 300' apart - is this far enough away?  I have a little
bit of room to move them apart, but am lucky enough as it is to have the
space to get this.  The closest verticals will be about 200' apart."

My experience supports the post K9YC just made that you don't need to worry
about this.

I used to have an 80 meter 4 square with my 160 meter TX antenna right in
the middle of it and
everything worked great.  You can also see this in the ON4UN antenna
system.

73 Tree N6TR