Topband: Quick Favor

Martin dm4im at t-online.de
Wed Jul 1 12:29:25 EDT 2020

Seems like Tom Vickers mail address is compromised like some weeks ago
someone else's mail was compromised. I replied to that mail which was
coming in directly, not via this reflector. The recipient - not Tom
Vickers then - answered my reply with a proposal to pay him a 100$
amazon gift card for his daughter, because for some reason his amazon
account wasn't working.
Somebody wants to make money , it seems. Do not reply. I told him to
p**s off.

Sorry if that has been discussed here before.

--

73, Martin DM4iM