Topband: Soldering aluminum coax shield to copper wire

David G4FTC g4ftc at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:14:32 EDT 2020

Hi All

Try

https://uk.farnell.com/multicore-loctite/629443/solder-wire-80-18-2-0-91mm-500g/dp/629443?CMP=KNC-GUK-GEN-KWL-MAN-L5Pages-New-Structure-25May2020-LOCTITE&mckv=_dc|pcrid|437370420948|&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsZbSq_Hi6QIVCLrtCh3EzwKgEAAYASAAEgIpjvD_BwE#

This is from a UK supplier but they are part of the AVNET group of which Newark is/was also one of their companies. Expensive but you may be able to get smaller reels

Regards

David G4FTC