Topband: RFI

Fred Moeves fmoeves at twc.com
Thu Jun 25 13:16:43 EDT 2020

Thanks everyone for the help/info.

The noise is there almost all the time the only time it stops is when it
rains.
In my video the it just stopped raining and it was just getting going again.
I wanted to show the noise when it was not there too.

I know one of the guys who are involved in finding the pole.
I am working on the other two guys...I do have the main guy's cell so
that's a step in the right direction.
And they do seem to care and want to solve the problem.

Thanks Tim for the graph and the good ideas.

  Don I thought I had it down to 2 different poles but they said it was
not there.

I have 2 portable SW radios they will not receive the noise.
But if I connect my 40m full wave loop I can hear the noise.

So I think I have to come up with a good portable antenna maybe a small
multi turn loop.
I have Hustler RM-40 resonator.
I hooked it up stood on my upper deck but can't hear it.

Well that's about it...73  and thanks

Fred KB4QZH