Topband: Beverage construction

fmoeves fmoeves at twc.com
Mon Jun 29 16:51:09 EDT 2020

While working in the back yard this morning I wanted to take down a couple dead trees. Things didn't work out the way I wanted. One of the trees fell on one of the Beverages. This Beverage was put up after following Steve's Ve6wz construction tips. I had a copy of Steve's pulley system. And it worked great cut the tree close to the wire pulled it out from under the tree. And all is well...right back in business. Thanks Steve I'm glad I was paying attention to those tips. 73 Fred KB4QZH