Topband: Some experiments with a short beverage, not succeeding very well

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 30 16:05:56 EDT 2020

I have never had any luck with short beverages, EWE's, FLAGS, low
dipoles, etc. Total waste of time.

In 2010 I went to the Hi-Z 3, then the Hi-Z 4, and finally the Hi-Z 8. I
hear stuff I have never heard before..

Since then I added a Waller FLAG on a 34 ft boom at 95 feet...

Best moves I ever made..

73,

John, W4NU