Topband: Phasing lines

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Mar 3 10:51:14 EST 2020

Hi Clive,

i have used chunks of LDF cable for phasing lines and my impression is
that on VHF, you could trim them by the book and be well close enough.
My impression is that they are very consistent from piece to piece.
That being said, I always tested my lengths after cutting a bit long and
then trimmed them to the actual phase length. (It is more fun to play
with the test equipment!)

73

Dave K1WHS