Topband: 9 circle RX array combiner board

Warren Merkel hullspeed21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:45:47 EST 2020

Steve VE6WZ,

Thanks for making your videos!  Could you also make your "Steve_Library"
KiCad custom footprint library files available too?
(Steve_Library.pretty folder with the mod files)

I would like to refactor your pcb a bit and thus need to recreate the
schematic and would like to be able to import other components and not
loose your designated footprints.

Warren, KD4Z

> Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 15:22:23 -0700
> From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz at shaw.ca>