Topband: [160] No NA Activity

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Mar 6 15:06:13 EST 2020

I generally try to leave my radio listening to 160 FT8 at night when I
go to bed.  I did decode some VK's last night.  Not much activity the
last couple of days.

I have nothing for 630.  I just started playing with 60m chasing VP8PJ
and they were super easy there.   There seem to be many many deaf
stations on 60m or they just don't want to talk to me LOL!

W0MU