Topband: EZNEC

Chortek, Robert L. Robert.Chortek at berliner.com
Mon Mar 9 23:02:53 EDT 2020

Good Evening,

I’ve just downloaded the demo version of EZNEC and I am working through the tutorials.   I’m trying to model a vertical with four elevated radials on 160 m. The problem I’m having is I can’t figure out how to separate the radials from the vertical and put the source at the base of the vertical and the radials. All five wires are connected and I can’t separate them.

 I spent a great deal of time reading through the manual and using the help function but for the life of me I simply cannot find where the manual discusses how to modify (edit) the “connections”.  Can somebody point me to the right place?  I certainly can’t find it.

Thank you,

Bob AA6VB
Robert L. Chortek