Topband: Misek/Lankford Phaser 2 Project

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:43:46 EDT 2020

FYI, I just found this page with many Dallas Lankford articles:
https://www.okdxf.eu/index.php/technika/80-antenarska-kolekce-dallase-lankforda
. Open the site in Chrome (or use translate.google.com), and it'll
translate from Czech to English.

On an old laptop here, I have many of his articles downloaded from his old
kongsfjord.no site before they disappeared. They were interesting to read,
but I never built any of his RX antenna arrays.
 - Has anyone else?
 - If so, what is the RDF of his best design?
 - And how to they compare to a one-wavelength Beverage?

73, Mike
W0BTU