Topband: Spring SPDC

uy0zg uy0zg at mksat.net
Fri Mar 13 12:32:36 EDT 2020

Hi

https://www.kkn.net/stew/stew_rules.html

I plan to wait for the American and Canadian stations all night and
morning.

Do not forget about the morning in the 16th zone!

Details 	UY0ZG 	VE6WZ 	2020-03-12 03:33:00 	160M 	CW 	1.80000 	CANADA

-----
And do not be afraid of the coronovirus.
We have ( Ukraine, Russia ..) coronovirus since 1917. But we are alive
:-))

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua