Topband: NVIS Antenna

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Sun Mar 15 16:03:00 EDT 2020

When I decided on the new challenge of working DXCC on 160 for my ninth band, I
added some extensions on my 80-meter inverted-vee , (apex at 45') and tied them
off on some handy saguaro cacti about head high.  You don't climb these :-)  I
worked my first 80 or so countries with it.  And this is from southern AZ, not
Maine.  K3S + KPA500.

Wes  N7WS