Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

daraymond at iowatelecom.net daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Thu Mar 19 12:05:03 EDT 2020

I got on about 0250z and CQ'd for awhile.  The only caller was a VA3
station.  I then did some S&P and worked OM2XW (with difficulty, the band
was awful) and EA6NB.   Here in the Midwest we are getting the usual
springtime QRN which was making itself known last night.  In another week or
so I'll be decommissioning the RX and main TX antennas for lightning season.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS