Topband: DXCC Committee

Jarda ok1rd at ok1rd.com
Mon Mar 23 15:54:46 EDT 2020

1/Y/ou want to say that such a tricky way (presenting a fake card
without an application) should go unpunished? //
//Nick, UY0ZG /¨ Nick Nick you must hate me very much Hi. There was no
trick in my intention. We should imagine that the log of KH3C/KH5 was
re-write to electronic form long time later expedition and *put to the
LoTW on 26-12-2005 it is 15 years after expedition*. My log was that
time in 1990 in paper form as well and I did not find this qso in my
electronic log maybe because due to same problem of re-writing from
paper log. It was the main reason for asking DXCC office for appraisal
one. NO TRICKY BEHAVIOUR of mine.