Topband: Who is ruling DXCC ?

Arthur Delibert radio75a3 at msn.com
Tue Mar 24 09:59:56 EDT 2020

I can't speak to Czech law, but in American law there is a wise maxim:  "If you want equity, you must do equity."  That is, if you come to court complaining that someone's actions were so unfair that the court should order a remedy, your own actions must be fair beyond reproach.

When you submitted this card to get an informal opinion without making a formal submission for DXCC credit, were your own actions beyond reproach?  If not, don't be asking the court of public opinion to exonerate you because DXCC allegedly violated some technical rule.

-- Art, KB3FJO