Topband: Amazing conditions into the UK this morning.

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:13:06 EDT 2020

As a follow up, the amazing conditions I experienced yesterday morning
(March 29th) did not repeat today (March 30th).  I just uploaded a
recording on youtube showing the fantastic signal from G3XHZ on March 29th
and here is a link to my brief youtube video for those interested:
https://youtu.be/vZ-9cWOTlKY
While watching the video keep reminding yourself that my noise floor
without the static crashes from lightning is typically S0 to S1.

Just FYI, and 73.
Don (wd8dsb)