Topband: Sherwood article on ground screen

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed May 6 23:47:00 EDT 2020

Thanks for providing that link 8 years ago. Around that time I was
working on a talk about antennas and radial/counterpoise systems for
160M that I subsequently gave at Pacificon, Visalia, and to several
local clubs. Almost othing in the talk is my original work, but rather
collected great work by others.

http://k9yc.com/160MPacificon.pdf

73, Jim K9YC