Topband: Solar Flux Question

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Fri Nov 6 15:55:23 EST 2020

Bill

Last night ON 160 I worked 32 European and SA stations with the reported
SFI of 88.  earlier in the week with a similar SFI number I heard
nothing from EU on 160. Conclusion : At these levels SFI is not the factor

Conditions on 15 and 12 have been for the last week or so been great .
Lots of long path on 40 through 15 depending on the time of day & band.
certainly far better than a year ago at SFI of 68-72 on the upper bands,
on 160 and 80 hasn't been much of factor so far

DAVE
nr1dx

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com