Topband: Radial wire

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 16:55:42 EST 2020

"For whatever weird reason, the price of insulated wire is
nearly always lower than the equivalent bare wire.  And
Romex sells for less than the equivalent individual wires."
I agree.  I recently picked up a 5000 ft roll of insulated 20AWG for a little over $100 shipped.  Plenty enough to run 30 radials.
I too woul dlike to know if you can cross insulated wires without soldering.  Planning on puttin up a 4 square for 80 at my new station in V31 and if you don't have to solder them it would be a great.
Bill K4XS/KH7XS/V31XX