Topband: Propagation Question

paul ecker eckerpw at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 13:27:33 EST 2020

TimThanks for feedback and advice
73 Paul W2ECK

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, November 8, 2020, 12:53 PM, Tim Duffy <k3lr at k3lr.com> wrote:

Hello Paul,

160 is a nighttime band. It opens to Europe at your sunset and will close to Europe shortly after their sunrise. Good DX to the south can happen when our sun is down - until the sunrises in South America. Japan and DX to the west and northwest is best two to three hours before your sunrise and the peak is sometimes at your sunrise.

G3YRO has been encouraging us to get on Wednesday nights starting at about 0100Z to 0800Z - I have worked many EU stations during that time.

Good Luck and I hope to hear you on topband.

73
Tim K3LR