Topband: Sorry to hear of John's ON4UN passing

Terry Burge ki7m.pcr123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:08:08 EST 2020

Hi folks,

I checked my log and see about 17 or so contacts on 20,15 and 10 for John.
Never on the lower bands 40,80 or 160 apparently. Was always nice to hear
him coming over the pole and he certainly was a regular out of Belgium. I
have two editions of his Low Band DXing books and have used it extensively.
He was always friendly and I never heard him say a bad word against anyone.
Just a nice, friendly ham with a lot of knowledge he enjoyed sharing.

Will be missed. But if there is a ham radio up there he will be a welcome
member.

Terry
KI7M