Topband: Stainless Steel for coil taps.

Larry-k1uo k1uo at tds.net
Mon Nov 16 10:11:48 EST 2020

I agree Rick..  Too “clever”  but just enough to fool me.. once.
After I get the new coil ready (Using brass hardware to replace the stainless bolts also) and find the sweet spot again using the proper coil clips, I will SOLDER the clips onto the copper at that time without shorting out any other coil turns.
Since this is a series coil at the base, I will use a shunt coil to match the swr..  I hope that is what I am going to do and not blow up something else .