Topband: OT - LG Dryer RFI

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:18:18 EST 2020

Hi Joe,

Have you tried to do anything about the dryer? Filters? I was concerned
my clothes dryer and washing machine might do that but they apparently
don't. My poor dear wife cannot grasp operating the touch controls for
the microcontrollers in those machines. They are not LG. They are
Maytag. Maybe I am just looking  in the wrong places for the hash:) I
mostly use 80, 40, and 30 meters with some 160 and 17 meters in the mix.

I have had occasion to tame some switch mode power supplies in computers
here. It can be done.

73,

Bill  KU8H

bark less - wag more