Topband: CQWW a bust this year

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Mon Nov 30 22:32:51 EST 2020

Conditions certainly didn't favor 160 over the weekend CQWW contest here
in Florida at least.

Looking back in 2019 I worked 50 countries on 160 during CQWW, this year
it was only 17, only 3 Europeans and those were very weak. I'm sure the
lack of expeditions due to CV-19 played a part but on whole I think many
guys in hindsight will be glad they didn't spend the money to go.

Maybe things will pick up next weekend for the ARRL 160 test though that
tends to be largely a USA to USA test and it is hard to hear the DX
through the local mob

CU guys in the pile up

Dave
NR1DX