Topband: Good Conditions, Little Activity

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Fri Oct 9 14:10:00 EDT 2020

DELETE, DELETE DELETE

AT LEAST CHANGE TO SUBJECT LINE ON THE THREAD IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO
TURN THIS INTO A FT8 BASHING SESSION , WHICH AS I RECALL THE
MODERATOR/LIST OWNER BANNED LAST YEAR

TALK ABOUT A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH

DAVE

--