Topband: 160 last nite and this morning

Mail 10 mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sat Oct 10 19:17:04 EDT 2020

Last night's conditions on the band were quite good. It was quiet this
end and I could hear many (US) stations calling the contest stations
here, and I worked a few myself. Unfortunately, I couldn't stick at it
as I have a very hard couple of days work. Hopefully conditions
continue, although I am expecting noise to increase as we head towards
summer. Last week I had a blast, working 42 DX one evening, mostly NA,
with a number of East Asian stations. Some of the NA stations were not
QRO and were still good copy here.

73 Luke VK3HJ